Need to get rid of all that leftover food from Thanksgiving? Toss it into an easy one-dish casserole that everyone will love.
Round Up Your Leftovers
Gather all of your Thanksgiving leftovers. Feel free to add other leftovers to this casserole. It's adaptable! Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Press Stuffing Into Dish
Press the prepared stuffing or dressing into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
Sprinkle Veggies On Top
Sprinkle your veggies on top of the stuffing. We used corn, but you can use green bean casserole or whatever you like!
Top with your leftover turkey.
Pour On Gravy
Pour on the gravy. Don't be shy!
Top With Mashed Potatoes
Spread the mashed potatoes over the top and dot with butter.
Bake and Serve
Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes, and serve.
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 cups prepared dressing or stuffing
- 1 cup cooked vegetables, such as corn or green bean casserole
- 1 cup prepared turkey gravy
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press the leftover dressing or stuffing into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with the vegetables, turkey, gravy, and mashed potatoes.
- Place pats of butter over the mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot!